Rates and Practice Details
If you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed, we can help.
Out of Network Provider
Urim Recovery is a cash for service practice. We do not accept insurance third party payment. We can provide you with a detailed invoice to seek out-of-network reimbursement. Please call your insurance company directly to determine out of network coverage.
All fees are required at the time of service. At the time of your scheduling you will be prompted for your credit card number to hold the appointment. Your card is charged after your session.
We offer a sliding scale for full-time students, first responders and those affected by the pandemic. Contact us for more information.
Cancellations at Least 24 Hours in Advance
Attending your sessions regularly is key to a successful outcome. We reserve 50 to 80 minutes for each client appointment. If you cancel at the last minute, other clients don’t get that particular time slot. Please remember to cancel or reschedule a minimum of one full day (24 hours), in advance. Cancellations that are made less than 24 hours will be charged for the entire session. There are no exceptions
We offer individual, couples, and group therapy for adults. Our rates for just some of our services are highlighted below. Please contact us if you would like to know more.
- Groups: We want groups to be intimate and manageable which facilitates healing and rapport. Groups will be held with a minimum of 4 attendees. Currently, all of our groups are online. After registering, you will receive a link and confirmation of the group time. Our new COVID-19 support group is tentatively set for 2.00 pm on Mondays. Please contact us if you have another preference for time and we will try to accomodated depending on interest/availability.
- Addiction: With over 9 years of experience working with clients experiencing all levels of substance use in treatment settings ranging from residential, inpatient, community mental health, outpatient and partial hospitalization, we are uniquely positioned to help those suffering from PTSD, trauma and addiction. At this time, we are restricted to telehealth in the virtual office setting. As such, for safety reasons, we can best help clients who are not in active addiction. Ideal candidates : 1) have at least 30 days of sober; 2) have some past treatment experience, and 3) are not experiencing suicidal or homicidal ideation.
Recovery/Relapse Management: Individuals upended by the current pandemic and want to resume recovery skills and planning are ideal candidates. Referrals will be made for those needing more help. Please contact us for a free consultation if you are unsure.
Relationship Repair: One of the secondary effects of addiction is its impact on families. This is a central point of our services- encouraging and clarifying family support and couples counseling.
- First Responders:
This is an aspect of care near and dear to our hearts and particularly relevant at this time. With our specific training for First Responder care and hands-on experience, we can help First Responders work through issues with acute distress disorders, co-occurring PTSD and substance abuse. We offer flexible scheduling, early a.m. and late p.m. specifically to accommodate First Responder care. Please contact us to see what accommodation we can make to help you if you are a First Responder.
phone consultationNew Clients
- Share a little. Get to know your therapist. Understand your options. 15 minutes.
Individual session50 Minutes
- Online intake forms completed prior to your appointment eliminate costly intake session.
Covid-19 Group60 Minutes
- Learn coping skills and find support in these challenging times with group therapy.