Rates and Practice Details
If you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed, we can help.
Out of Network Provider
Urim Recovery is a cash for service practice. We do not accept insurance third party payment. We can provide you with a detailed invoice (“Superbill”) to seek out-of-network reimbursement. Please call your insurance company directly to determine out of network coverage.
All fees are required at the time of service. At the time of your scheduling you will be prompted for your credit card number to hold the appointment. Your card is charged after your session.
We offer a sliding scale based on financial need for a limited number of clients. Sliding scale determinations will be made after a client has been in treatment for at least 4-6 sessions demonstrating consistency and investment and is made on an individualized basis. Once availability is full, you can elect to be on a waiting list. As other clients no longer need existing reduced fee positions, they will be made available to clients on a first come, first serve basis.
Many clients find affordability combining individual sessions with group therapy. Some clients are able to balance group therapy with shorter 30 minute individual sessions. Contact us for more information. You can review more about making the most out of your sessions and affordability in our online journal on mental health.
Cancellations at Least 48 Hours in Advance
Attending your sessions regularly is key to a successful outcome. We reserve 50 to 80 minutes for each client appointment. If you cancel at the last minute, other clients don’t get that particular time slot. Please remember to cancel or reschedule a minimum of two full days (48 hours), in advance. Cancellations that are made less than 48 hours will be charged for the entire session.
We offer individual, couples, and group therapy for adults. Our rates for just some of our services are highlighted below. Please contact us if you would like to know more.
- Codependency & Attachment Issues: Emotional neglect, abuse, abandonment and other events from childhood leave many adults with life-long symptoms that include emotional reactivity, controlling behaviors and poor self-worth. EMDR, CBT (reframing) and DBT are some of the modalities used to repair and reset thinking, social interactions, emotional responses and belief systems.
- Groups: Currently, all of our groups are online. We offer dedicated groups around specific interests such as co-dependency or racial trauma in addition to a skills-based group. Some of our groups are semi-closed and require participation in individual therapy. After registering, you will receive a link and confirmation of the group time, if that group is available. Please contact us if you a particular interest.
- Addiction: With over 9 years of experience working with clients experiencing all levels of substance use in treatment settings ranging from residential, inpatient, community mental health, outpatient and partial hospitalization, we are uniquely positioned to help those suffering from PTSD, trauma and addiction. At this time, we are restricted to telehealth in the virtual office setting. As such, for safety reasons, we can best help clients who are not in active addiction. Ideal candidates 1) have at least 30 days of sober; 2) have some past treatment experience, and 3) are not experiencing suicidal or homicidal ideation.
Recovery/Relapse Management: Individuals upended by the current pandemic and want to resume recovery skills and planning are ideal candidates. Referrals will be made for those needing more help. Please contact us for a free consultation if you are unsure.
Relationship Repair: One of the secondary effects of addiction is its impact on families. This is a central point of our services- encouraging and clarifying family support and couples counseling.
- Racial/Cultural/Identity Trauma
This is an aspect of our trauma work that we have highlighted separately to underscore the confluence of identity, intergenerational transmission, culture, social justice and trauma. Racial trauma that affects indigenous peoples, Asians, African Americans, People of Color and LGBTQIA individuals carries layers of trauma.
- First Responders:
This is an aspect of care near and dear to our hearts and particularly relevant at this time. With our specific training for first responder care and hands-on experience, we can help first responders work through issues with acute distress disorders, co-occurring PTSD and substance abuse. We offer flexible scheduling, early a.m. and late p.m. specifically to accommodate first responder care. Please contact us to see what accommodation we can make to help you if you are a First Responder.
Good Faith Estimate
A new consumer protection law called “The No Surprises Act” went into effect on January 1, 2022. Here’s the mandatory notice that is required about this law:
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services. You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services. You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit cms.gov/nosurprises.
GROUP THERAPY90 Minutes
- Weekly trauma therapy for those experiencing attachment wounds or racial trauma.
Individual session *50 Minutes
- *Initial intake session is 80 min and $175. Check availability online.
couples 75 Minutes
- Conjoint and separate sessions to target triggers, unprocessed trauma and grievances.